- Flight Lead: A Short Guide, PDF version of the guide written by Sithis.
- Package Leadership guide by Sithis. This PDF contains every chapter of the guide.
- DCS Kneeboard Pack: My set of pages for the Kneeboard embedded in DCS. All the related information is available in this page.
- Oberst Struppi’s Kneeboard pack: The kneeboard pack made by Oberst Struppi for the F-14 Tomcat. More info in this post.
- F-14 AWG9 Elevation Model. The AWG-9 antenna model. Details in the relative article.
- Magnetic Variation reference table for the Caucasus and Persian Gulf.
- DCS Syria Map: SAM & Mission Template.
- UFC. Firmware for the simple UFC described in my Step-by-Step guide. Very close to the original firmware.
- Radio Box v1. This firmware controls 6 encoders and a 3×3 button matrix. It is my first version of the Radio Box, before moving to 3-way latched switches controlled via voltage dividers.
- TACAN Firmware Draft. This is the firmware I quickly put together to control the real life, former RAF Jaguar TACAN that is now part of my setup (it is not finished nor optimized yet due to the lack of spare time).
See the link above for info and instructions.
- Donkey-AP-Channels-v1. Autopilot Panel, featuring HID, DCS-BIOS and LEDs. Dedicated article with Project details and explanation and wiring diagram.
- Keno-testb-v3. This firmware controls 64 buttons, based on a button matrix. Used in Kenoby’s Star Citizen pit.
- Keno-testb-v4. First update for Kenoby’s Star Citizen pit. It allows sending specific keystrokes, more details here.