- UFC. Firmware for the simple UFC described in my Step by Step guide. Very close to the original firmware.
- Radio Box v1. This firmware controls 6 encoders and 3×3 button matrix. It is my first version of the Radio Box, before moving to 3-way latched switches controlled via voltage dividers.
- Donkey-AP-Channels-v1. Autopilot Panel, featuring HID, DCS-BIOS and LEDs. Dedicated article with Project details and explanation and wiring diagram.
- Keno-testb-v3. This firmware controls 64 buttons, based on a button matrix. Used in Kenoby’s Star Citizen pit.
- Keno-testb-v4. First update for Kenoby’s Star Citizen pit. It allows to send specific keystrokes, more details here.