- Flight Lead: A Short Guide, PDF version of the guide written by Sithis.
- Package Leadership guide by Sithis. This PDF every chapter of the guide.
- DCS Kneeboard Pack v3d: updated Kneeboard Pack for Ka-50 and F-14B. The installation instructions are available here.
- F-14 AWG9 Elevation Model. The AWG-9 antenna model. Details in the relative article.
- Magnetic Variation reference table for Caucasus and Persian Gulf.
- UFC. Firmware for the simple UFC described in my Step by Step guide. Very close to the original firmware.
- Radio Box v1. This firmware controls 6 encoders and 3×3 button matrix. It is my first version of the Radio Box, before moving to 3-way latched switches controlled via voltage dividers.
- TACAN Firmware Draft. This is the firmware I quickly put together to control the real life, former RAF Jaguar TACAN that is now part of my setup (it is not finished nor optimized yet due to the lack of spare time).
See the link above for info and instructions.
- Donkey-AP-Channels-v1. Autopilot Panel, featuring HID, DCS-BIOS and LEDs. Dedicated article with Project details and explanation and wiring diagram.
- Keno-testb-v3. This firmware controls 64 buttons, based on a button matrix. Used in Kenoby’s Star Citizen pit.
- Keno-testb-v4. First update for Kenoby’s Star Citizen pit. It allows to send specific keystrokes, more details here.