This page provides a summary of the releases of VBSvI: F-14 RIO, and the links to download the most recent public version.
This book includes most of the contents from this website, updated (or being updated) and many not available here. The book presents the contents in a more coherent manner, providing a sense of progression that can be hardly achieved on a website that uses a blog-style format.
Drafts and previews are shared to Patreons and to the friends who kindly provide feedback and corrections via my Discord server.
|Internal WIP Version||Draft 79||13/01/22||516 pages||Basic navigation
A-G tactics and techniques.
|Public Release||Public Draft III
Ex Int. Draft 71
|08/12/21||454 pages||More information
|Public Release||Public Draft II
Ex Int. Draft 61
|24/10/21||400 pages||More information|
|Public Release||Public Draft I
Ex Int. Draft 54
|09/10/21||349 pages||More information|
The number of pages is not a meaningful metre of the progress: the first draft was put together in about a month, as the content was readily available on this website. After that, the contents have to be written and checked, images taken and videos put together.
- 09/01/2022 Draft 77: 500 pages!
- 08/12/2021 Draft 71b: Public Draft III
- 08/12/2021 Draft 71: Public Draft III, RC1
- 03/12/2021 Draft 70: decreased pages margins. “Lost” 15 pages.
- 24/10/2021 Draft 61: Draft II released;
- 21/10/2021 Draft 60: Public Draft II, RC1
- 11/10/2021 Draft 56: First round of corrections;
- 09/10/2021 Draft 54: Draft I released;
- 09/10/2021 Draft 53: Public Draft I, RC2;
- 06/10/2021 Draft 51: Public Draft I, RC1;
- 05/10/2021 Draft 47: first private release for feedback;
- 02/09/2021 Draft 1: opera start.