Available since only a few hours ago, the August dev stream of GHPC immediately starts with additional details about the Early Access game release:
- Release date: 06/09/2022;
- Release time: at some point in the afternoon, US Eastern time (-6/-7 from the good old Europe);
- Base price: 30$;
- Launch discount: 10%, it will last one week;
- Full release price will increase;
- The build will be similar to the one available to Patreon supporters. One more major release before EA (next week, probably);
- Patreon supporters get the game for free if they have given at least 25$ in total;
- EA will last most likely 1y.
The dev stream proceeds and goes into the details of the roadmap. These are the main points:
- Basic Campaign: continuity, basic mechanics, load/save options;
- Fire Support: artillery, aircraft and new mechanics;
- Infantry: mount/dismount, proper behaviour, deployable heavy weapons;
- Soviets: assets, voice over, new gameplay;
- Detailed Crew: animations, tasking, postures;
- Bundeswehr: assets, voices, gameplay;
- Enhanced Destruction: new effects, structural damage, decals and destroyable vegetations;
- Expanded Campaign: new mechanics (reconnaissance, logistic, dynamic frontline, etc);
This is just a very short recap, I strongly recommend watching the stream in its entirety.
And remember to save the date!
The Gunner HEAT PC Steam page, where you can download the current demo version,