EA Launch Trailer:
The following is a recap list of the features mentioned in the August Dev Stream:
- Base price: 30$;
- Launch discount: 10%, it will last one week;
- Full release price will increase;
- The build will be similar to the one available to Patreon supporters. One more major release before EA (next week, probably);
- Patreon supporters get the game for free if they have given at least 25$ in total;
- EA will last most likely 1y.
The dev stream proceeds and goes into the details of the roadmap. These are the main points:
- Basic Campaign: continuity, basic mechanics, load/save options;
- Fire Support: artillery, aircraft and new mechanics;
- Infantry: mount/dismount, proper behaviour, deployable heavy weapons;
- Soviets: assets, voice over, new gameplay;
- Detailed Crew: animations, tasking, postures;
- Bundeswehr: assets, voices, gameplay;
- Enhanced Destruction: new effects, structural damage, decals and destroyable vegetations;
- Expanded Campaign: new mechanics (reconnaissance, logistic, dynamic frontline, etc);
The download is about 7 GB, so quite lightweight.
If you are into Tanks and Military Vehicles, then this game will definitely appeal you!